16 February 2017
- To amplify and bring to life on social media and experiential, the brand’s first ever consumer campaign – ‘Release the Boost’.
- Target core demographic of 16-34 year olds
- Visit three core locations – Belfast, Birmingham and Manchester
- Working with the already established campaign artwork, Hatch developed an integrated approach that involved experiential activity in the three cities and a content rich social media competition.
- Entrants were required to upload a selfie and decide whether they were #TeamEagle or #TeamCheetah
- Random entrants were picked to receive a personalised gif – giving bespoke sharable content
- These were hosted on a branded Tumblr page, along with other campaign collateral
- Created huge automated cube which opened every hour to reveal sampling experiential with social activiation. Crystal Maze style ‘grab a ball’ activation
- Snapchat filters were used at events to drive engagement
- Sampled and engaged with over 20,000 people at experiential events
- Drove brand advocacy and received over 10,000 visits to campaign website on Tumblr
- 9.7 million people within the core demographic saw the campaign
- Over 500,000 video views on our content
- Achieved 7,000 entries for #TeamEagle / #TeamCheetah